Walters has a proud history of business success, helping numerous national clients to achieve their goals and developing strong customer partnerships through our open approach to feasibility, value-engineering and risk assessments.
We invest in state-of-the-art plant and control systems and we hire on a basis of selecting people committed to excellence. We have introduced systems to maximise efficiency and we communicate these messages throughout our own business and our preferred consultants.
But we’re not resting on our laurels – for over 30 years it has been our mission to be the company of choice for earthworks and ground based engineering by adding value through exceptional management, design and building partnerships in construction. We’re pleased to have come as far as we have, but we’re humble enough to know there is still a way to go.
We aim to achieve our mission by continuing to:
- Place client interests and partnership at the heart of our thinking
- Minimise client and project costs
- Take the lead in sustainability through effective planning, design and recycling
- Manage with a total commitment to the project success
- Pre-empt and overcome problems before they materialise
- Adopt an open approach to project costing and risk assessment
- Lead with innovative and practical design solutions
- Implement cycles of continual improvement